Spread the word
Download Conservation Week resources and spread the word.
Note: This link is to our FTP site. If asked, use
public for both username and password. Get more FTP help.
We have a range of images for the web and for printing. There are both English and Te reo Māori available in several sizes and formats.
Below are some examples you can download now:
Web banner tui 1625 (JPG, 553K)
Web banner green 450 (JPG, 74K)
Web banner white MAO 450 (JPG, 89K)
Web banner square 250 (JPG, 49K)
Posters A4 ENG (PDF, 6,957 K), A4 MAO (PDF, 6,974 K)
Being part of this campaign will enable you to:
- celebrate your commitment to conservation and environmental sustainability
- enhance your profile in the conservation and environment space
- generate excitement and participation around conservation
- engage with new and different audiences during Conservation Week.
We would love for you to show us your support and take part in Conservation Week. Here are a few ideas about how you can get involved:
- Run your own Conservation Week event which complements our national campaign.
- Promote Conservation Week through your network, website and social media channels.
- Provide prizes or giveaways.
- Attend a DOC run event during Conservation Week.
- Spread the word to your staff about getting involved in Conservation Week.
We can provide you with further information, tools and collateral for Conservation Week.
Let us know how you would like to be involved in Conservation Week. We would really appreciate your support.